"Revealed: The Great Mystery"
Unlock "The Great Mystery" at this multi-generational women's retreat held at the Historic Rosemont Manor in Berryville, VA.
Come enjoy refreshing worship, encouragement, and teaching in the carriage house. Fellowship with other women as we discover The Great Mystery hidden in ages past and now revealed in Christ.
Ladies joining us will experience a Rosemont low tea, delicious meals, and small groups with other women as we study through the mysteries of God in the book of Ephesians. All throughout Ephesians we will explore the riches we have together in Christ. The scripture says that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in us! This is the power of being rescued, adopted and united in the family of God. Come learn more about the belonging you have in the family! See the power of God to heal relationships, including marriages.
Spend time in solitude walking the grounds, or take some free time to go for a run or workout at Chet Hobert Park, located 2 minutes from the property. This fun mystery retreat will not disappoint! Bring a friend or two - Hurry the overnight packages will not last long!
- Overnight accomodations Friday and Saturday in one of the Rosemont Guest Houses. Includes all meals, Low Tea, study book, cooking class and special amenities. $89 (30 available slots - our registrar will call you to help select your rooming situation after you register.)
- Includes all sessions on Friday and Saturday, Low Tea, breakfast and dinner Saturday (lunch at your leisure in town), breakfast Sunday and study book. $59
- YOU MAY ADD to your Sessions Package: If you would like to reserve a room in the Historic Rosemont Manor House for an overnight stay, you will need to contact Rosemont directly. If no one is available at the time you call, please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible. Local Call: 1-540-955-2834 Northern VA: 1-703-879-5683
Friday Evening Pass
- Can only come on Friday evening? Your pass includes our Friday evening session, snacks, and Bible Study book, "Discovering the Joy of the Word--Ephesians" by Briana Nei. $10
- If you would love to come to this retreat but cannot for financial reasons, we have generous donors that have provided some free tickets for us. Please click on the Scholarship Ticket option you are interested in below, and our registrar will contact you.
- Would you like to be one of our donors who helps make it possible for low-income women to attend? Please click the Donation Ticket below and you may contribute an amount of your choice. We will monitor our donations and adjust our number of Scholarship tickets accordingly. May the Lord bless you for blessing others!
Would you like to learn more about our venue? Click here: Historic Rosemont Manor